Associate your existing EANs, configure your categories already present on the marketplace in an automatic way and then synchronize your catalog and your orders thanks to our module!
Options available :
Association of your EANs and automatic configuration of your categories, synchronization of the catalog and your orders in a few clicks or automated by CRON tasks, these are the strong points of our module!
He is also the first to use Cdiscount's new product creation system!
Compatible from versions 1.5.4.x to 1.7.6.x of PrestaShop, it also allows :
- Configure product-by-product synchronization.
- Choose if you want to send the short or long description of your products (or both).
- Enrich your product sheets by adding the characteristics in the description field.
- Remove HTML characters and videos from descriptions.
- Synchronize the specific prices of your products.
- Remove all links redirecting to your PrestaShop in the descriptions.
- Add pricing rules to your entire catalog or to specific categories.
- Set up sales or other discount periods.
- Filter the products to be exported according to category, stock, price, brand and/or supplier.
Check your products on your e-commerce site under PrestaShop with the use of EAN, avoid publishing your offers on products that do not correspond to your catalog. Using these checks, you can quickly create your category rules based on your validations.
We have developed a migration system that will make your life easier! It will simplify as much as possible the migration of your catalog and order flows from your old synchronization system (whatever it is) to our module.
Need to export only a limited number of categories? You can choose the ones you want to export in the "Categories Mapping" part of the module! You also have a recursive activation button allowing the activation of sub-categories in one click!
Categories rules can be set up to modify certain settings to one or more categories (preparation time, Cdiscount at Will, pricing rules, ...).
Do you use advanced inventory management? Select the warehouse to be used by default in the module settings!
Automatic tasks (CRON)
No time to generate your feeds, import and ship your orders manually? No problem! The module generates links to set up CRON tasks on your server in the "CRON Tasks" part of the module. You have HTTP and PHP commands (PHP commands recommended for large catalogs).
You wish to add an additional delay to the processing of orders from Cdiscount? You can modify this parameter directly from the "Carriers" tab of the "Parameters" page of our module!
Compatible from PrestaShop versions 1.5.4.x to 1.7.6.x.
The purchase of the module includes its installation by ScaleDEV. However, the configuration and association of categories between your PrestaShop catalog and the Cdiscount marketplace is not included. If you wish to entrust this task to us, do not hesitate to request a quote. The cost varying according to your catalog, thank you to communicate the number of different typologies of products as well as the number of categories in which these are classified.
To get off to a good start, after installing the module, you will need to follow these steps:
- Make the connection between the module and the marketplace using API credentials.
- Update seller information.
- Update the list of delivery modes.
- Update the list of categories in the marketplace.
- Update the list of brands in the marketplace.